General terms and conditions of the WUR can be found here:
Special terms and conditions of WUR Nematology (Nema) concerning products for the webshop:
- These "Special terms of delivery" of Nema and the "General Terms and Conditions" of Wageningen University & Research will apply to all offers and all agreements between Nema and client concerning products from the webshop of Nematology. In case of conflict between both terms, these "Special terms and conditions" takes precedence over the "General Terms and Conditions".
- Only written orders that have been accepted by Nema will be handled.
- Most products are usually available from stock and are shipped within one week on receipt of the order. In the event of force majeure Nema will be entitled to suspend performance of the agreement or to terminate the agreement without recourse to the courts and without any liability towards the client. Force majeure on the part of Nema means any circumstance beyond the control of Nema, for example: strikes, fire, war, damage, transport difficulties, export obstructions, defaults on the part of suppliers and legal bars to manufacture or to supply the products.
- All products are supplied under the condition that they are for the exclusive use by the client. They may not be sold, integrated into other commercial applications nor handed over to third parties without distribution or supply and license agreement.
- Client shall use the material in appropriate containment conditions only for research purposes. In no event Nema shall be liable for any use by client of the material or any loss, claim, damage, or liability of whatever kind of nature, which may arise from or in connection with this agreement or the use, handling, storage or transport of the material. Nema shall be safeguarded by the recipient company against any claim regarding these matters. Any damage or loss to the material during transport is at the purchaser’s full risk.
- The client has to verify the suitability of the products before purchasing the products. When the product information isn’t clearly enough the client has to ask WPR for more information.
- Permits, import charges or client’s formalities necessary for import by the client of the ordered products are not the responsibility of Nema. It is the responsibility of the client that the client takes care of this before placing an order. Nema cannot be held responsible for any damages or import charges that might occur from import problems. The client has to verify if the use of the products is allowed by its government.
- Nema does not accept the responsibility for any direct or indirect damage that might arise from the use of delivered products. Nema shall be safeguarded by the recipient company against any claim regarding the delivery and / or the use of the delivered products.
- Complaints regarding deficiencies of the products delivered by Nema should be deposited within 2 months after the purchase In the event that Nema declares a complaint to be founded, Nema will be exclusively obliged to effect performance as agreed upon as yet or to refund the purchase price paid, at WPR’s exclusive discretion.
- In the event of any liability of Nema, this liability will be limited to the invoice amount for that part of the order to which the liability pertains, on the understanding that this amount shall in no event exceed the amount Nema in such case will receive from its liability insurance.
- The VAT number of Wageningen Plant Research is NL0011.04.457.B01.
- Payment should be made by credit card, Ideal or bank transfer. After Nema has received the payment the goods will be shipped.
- By placing any order with Nema, the client declares that he / she has read and accept these "Special terms of delivery" as well as the "General Terms and Conditions" and that he has complete knowledge of the current product information.
- All agreements between Nema and the clients are only governed by Dutch Law. All disputes shall be handled exclusively by the competent court in The Hague, The Netherlands.